Premium Capability | Easy Mobility
A powerful black & white ultrasound system, DP-30, is equipped with advanced imaging technologies to provide you with high-quality images and a convenient workflow allowing you to scan with confidence and ease. With its lightweight ergonomic mobile design, the DP-30 can accompany you wherever required..
Mindray DP-30 Features and Specifications
Tissue Harmonic Imaging
Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned. Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
• Sharper & Continuous Edges
• Smooth Uniform Tissues
• Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vessels.
Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key
• 12.1” LED monitor with 30 degree tilt functionality
• Compact size with two standard transducer connectors
• Lightweight with only 5.3kg
Mindray DP30 Transducers
- 35C50EA Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
- 35C20EA Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
- 65C15EA Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
- 65EC10EA Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
- 75L38EA Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
- 75L53EA Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
- 10L24EA Center Frequency: 10.0MHz